THE JOY OF MELT AND POUR SOAP CRAFTING includes 40 recipes, more than 50 color photos, many reputable resources, soap secrets, professional-quality color photos, creative labeling tips, mistakes to avoid and MUCH more!
“The Joy of Melt & Pour Soap Crafting” is written by someone who learned how to work with crafting glycerin melt & pour soap the hard way — with only a single page of instructions to follow! From 2004-2009 the author ran an online business, Everything Shea Aromatic Creations, selling 85+ varieties of soap. If you’ve always wanted to make your own soap, here’s an opportunity to learn just how easy it really is!
Here’s what you will learn:
• WHY you should make your own soap
• How to make handcrafted soap in less than 1 hour!
• Secrets of melt & pour soap crafting
• Step-by-step instructions
• Fragrance & essential oils information
• List of reputable soap suppliers
• Creative labeling & packaging ideas and photos
• Easy-to-make craft projects for kids of all ages
• Bestselling soap recipes
• Color photos of almost every recipe!
• NO experience necessary!
Lisa’s Library of Writing